|Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)|
|Energy||131 kJ (31 kcal)|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g|
|Vitamin A equiv.||
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||
Beans – Haricot, 500 g
About the Product
- Haricot beans are small, oval, plump and creamy-white with a mild flavour and a smooth, buttery texture.
- Haricot beans are great for metabolism and regulation of the sugar level of blood.
- They support the adrenal regulation function and provide an excellent source of protein and fibre.
- A good source of many nutrients and proves to be a healthy diet.
Storage and Uses
- Store unwashed fresh beans in a perforated plastic bag and refrigerate. Whole beans stored this way will stay for a week.
- Consuming Haricot beans raw is not possible as it has a very hard exterior, however, cooking it makes it edible and tasty.
Categories: Iron & Folate Rich Fruits and Vegetables, Low Phosphorus fruits & Vegetables, Low Potassium Fruits and Vegetables, Vegetables Tags: Fresh, fresh vegetables, green vegetables
There are no reviews yet.