|Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)|
|Energy||138 kJ (33 kcal)|
|Dietary fibre||3.3 g|
|Vitamin A equiv.||
Bendi / Lady finger/ Bendakaya- 500 grams
About the Product
- Ladies finger is a green vegetable with a tip at the end and a lighter green head, which is inedibe and to be thrown away.
- It tastes mild and slightly grassy
- Ladies finger aids in digestion as it contains prebiotic fiber and controls obesity and cholesterol.It has loaded with Vitamin A, B, C, and traces of Zinc & Calcium
- It acts as hair conditioner, fights dandruff and moistures the scalp.
Storage and Uses
- Refrigerate them and do not wash them until they are ready to use.
- Ladies fingers are used in curries, sambhar and can be fried, stuffed and cooked
Categories: Low Phosphorus fruits & Vegetables, Low Potassium Fruits and Vegetables, Vegetables Tags: Fresh, fresh vegetables, green vegetables
There are no reviews yet.