|Principle||Nutrient Value||% of RDA|
|Total Fat||0.1 g||0.5%|
|Dietary Fiber||2.50 mg||6%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.212 mg||4%|
|Vitamin A||98 IU||3%|
|Vitamin C||36.6 mg||61%|
|Vitamin K||76 µg||63%|
Cabbage, 1 pc (approx. 500 g to 800 g)
About the Product
- With a texture of crispness and juiciness the moment you take the first bite, cabbages are sweet and grassy flavoured with dense and smooth leafy layer
- Cabbage improves brain health and vision. Best for people who want to lose weight in a healthy way.
- It detoxifies the body and contains glutamine that reduces effects of inflammation, allergies, joint pain, irritation, fever.
- Cabbages also help prevent cancer.
Storage and Uses
- Do not cut cabbages unless you are immediately consuming as it begins to lose vitamin C when cut.
- If you absolutely cannot immediately finish the remaining cabbage, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for up to two days.
Categories: Low Phosphorus fruits & Vegetables, Low Potassium Fruits and Vegetables, Vegetables Tags: Fresh, fresh vegetables, green vegetables, vegetables
There are no reviews yet.