Fresh Curry Leaves/ karivepaku
About the Product
- Curry leaves are an essential element of Indian cooking style where numerous of the traditional and modern recipes are imperfect without curry leaves.
- These are used as tasting agent in food for its different taste.
- With dark green and glossy appearance, curry leaves have a strong flavour and release a tasty aroma when fried in hot oil.
- Curry leaves are anti-diabetic and anti-carcinogenic.
- They help in the better functioning of the heart and are a good remedy for diarrhea, nausea and indigestion.
- Curry leaves help improve eyesight and prevents cataract.
- Consume 4-5 raw curry leaves in the morning with an empty stomach to fight diabetes and grey hair.
Storage and Uses
- We deliver curry leaves in the best hygienic packages which can be directly stored in the refrigerator.
- If you wish to store them for a long period, dry and store them in the freezer by placing them in an air tight container.
- Curry leaves are a common seasoning ingredient used in curries, chutneys, flavoured rice, etc.<.br>
Category: Herbs | seasoning Tags: curry leaves, Fresh, Fresh Herbs, fresh vegetables
There are no reviews yet.