Fresh Parsley Leaves – Curly
About the Product
- With a mild taste and a pleasant grassy flavor, Parsley is a fresh herb with dark-green curled leaves that resemble coriander leaves.
- It has decorative ruffled leaves that make it the perfect garnishing option.
- Parsley is a good source of calcium, manganese and potassium.
- It also has antioxidant flavonoids and vitamin K, A, E, Folate & B complex Vitamins.
Storage and Uses
- Snip off the bottom of the stems. Make sure the leaves are completely dry. Hold off rinsing them until before use.
- Can be stored in a fresh water jar or refrigerated.
- Parsley is used as a herbal medicine for treating menstr
Category: Herbs | seasoning Tags: Fresh, Fresh Herbs, fresh vegetables
There are no reviews yet.