|Principle||Nutrient Value||% of RDA|
|Total Fat||0.9 g||4.5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1.1 g||2%|
Methi/ Menthikura – 100 grams
About the Product
- Methi leaves are a very popular ingredient in Indian dishes that has a bitter taste and a strong aroma.
- Methi leaves reduce inflammation inside the body.
- They are effective in promoting milk flow for breastfeeding.
- They help with eating disorders.
- Reduce blemishes/stubborn skin marks and they are natural mouth fresheners.
Storage and Uses
- Storage: Wrap them in paper and refrigerate them for up to 5 days.
- For long-term storage, soak the leaves in a bowl of saltwater for 10 minutes.
Categories: Herbs | seasoning, Low Phosphorus fruits & Vegetables, Low Potassium Fruits and Vegetables, Vegetables Tags: Fresh, fresh vegetables, Leafy vegetables
There are no reviews yet.