Mint Leaves/ Poodina – Cleaned, without roots, 100 g
About the Product
- Mint leaves are tender herbs with gentle stems and have a distinct pleasant aroma, pleasing taste, cool after-sensation, and medicinal qualities.
- They are best used raw or added at the end of cooking in order to maintain their delicate flavor and texture.
- Mint is a remedy to manage ailments related to the digestive tract, oral, respiratory and skin disorders such as acne, insect bites & burns.
- It is found to alleviate migraine pains, minor aches, muscle sprains and cramps.
Storage and Uses
- Wrap the mint leaves gently in a dampened paper towel or place the mint in a plastic bag, not sealing all the way so that air can circulate.
- Do not wrap tightly; trapped moisture will cause the herbs to mold.
Categories: Herbs | seasoning, Low Phosphorus fruits & Vegetables, Low Potassium Fruits and Vegetables, Organic fruits | Vegetables, Seasonal Tags: Fresh, fresh vegetables, green vegetables, hearbs, Leafy vegetables
There are no reviews yet.