|Principle||Nutrient Value||% of RDA|
|Total Fat||0.25 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g||4%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.153 mg||3%|
|Vitamin A||326 IU||11%|
|Vitamin C||6.6 mg||11%|
|Vitamin E||0.73 mg||5%|
|Vitamin K||2.6 µg||2%|
Peaches 500 grams
- Indian peaches are large with a red, velvety and fuzzy skin.
- They have red flesh, which is tender yet firm with a sweet and sometimes slightly tart flavour.
- Fresho peaches are juicy, high quality, selectively picked peaches.
- Peaches protect against cancer, lowers cholesterol and relieves one from obesity.
- They maintain the health of nervous system, bones, eyes, teeth and skin.
Storage and Uses
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Serve them chilled. Dip peaches into boiling water for 30 seconds, then in cold water.
- The peel will slide off easily.Their fresh taste is relished along with peel or without peel.
Categories: Low Phosphorus fruits & Vegetables, Low Potassium Fruits and Vegetables, Organic fruits | Vegetables, Seasonal, Vegetables Tags: Fresh fruits, fruits, kidney friendly, Kidney friendly foods
There are no reviews yet.